Proof of Residence

Proof of Residence

There are many ways to provide proof of residence

Utility bills:

  • Electric bill
  • Gas bill
  • Water bill
  • Phone bill (cell or home: contractual or month-to-month)
  • Trash/sanitation bill
  • Cable/satellite bill
  • Mortgage statement
  • Rental receipt

Monthly Statements (postmarked to your home):

  • Bank statement
  • Credit card statements
  • Investment account statement
  • Medical bills
  • HOA (homeowners association) statement


Important to note:

If you’ve been at your place of residence for less than 60 days and you haven’t received and of the above, you can provide connection notifications or service confirmations from your utility company. Mailed or emailed.

We’re unable to accept handwritten notices

For Military applicants:

For active military that live in the barracks or on-base, you can provide your most recent orders as proof of residence.

Tribal residence:

If you live on recognized tribal have, you can provide a letter from your Tribal Council with a map to your home.